Based in our Dubai head office and reporting to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for working against the requirements of our key client accounts, both regionally and locally. Your role will be to scope, implement and manage end-to-end (with the help of your team), large-scale projects. Ensuring the integrated elements come together on time and meet stakeholder expectations for data integrity and product quality. These projects will span across the various digital channels – web applications, native mobile applications, social media, and tactical website implementations.
This is a multifaceted role that requires someone with a broad experience across different disciplines within digital and an ability to manage numerous engagements at one time. Specific experience in digital project management within an agency environment is a requirement.
You must be passionate about the web, well-versed in Internet technologies and trends, and be willing to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment to deliver excellent work on time, on budget and on brief.
You will work with our strategic and consulting teams across the Flip network to deliver world-class digital solutions.
- Lead & coordinate the delivery of projects, ensuring they are executed to plan through managing the internal team, agency resources and relationships with production group
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that others may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Fully understand the clients business and maintain current industry knowledge
- Monitor competitive environment
- Provide council to production team and client on all projects
- Provide content supervision and quality assurance
- Take an active role in building a positive agency culture
- You must be passionate about the web
- Proactively provides business solutions
- Demonstrated skills and experience working across digital channels
- Strong technical understanding of the internet and mobile platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management using Microsoft Project or other tools
- Experience developing product specs and ability to identify and prioritize product and project requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Influencer: presents and communicates well
- Strategic thinker
- Fluency in Arabic & English is preferred
- Strong technical background with CMS experience is a plus
Qualification & Experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a project management role within an interactive arm of an advertising agency, standalone digital shop or both in a project management role within an interactive arm of an advertising agency, standalone digital shop or both
- Project management professional training, such as PMI or Prince2 is desirable