Flip is a Digital Transformation agency. We are in the business of understanding users of technology to create digital, enterprise, and immersive solutions that help businesses succeed.
The User Experience Lead is involved in our projects from the very beginning and is ultimately responsible for translating user needs, business goals and objectives, and functional requirements into usable digital products. To get there, the UX Lead must be innovative and creative and work with clients to come up with the big idea, and then be able to conceptualize, make recommendations, and sketch ideas on the spot. As the product owner, the UX Lead must be an exceptional communicator and able to brief and empower internal teams to produce outstanding user experiences.
In addition to working on projects for some of the world’s leading brands, the UX Lead oversees a team of user experience specialists, manages user experience deliverables and helps to shape the User Experience team.
The UX Lead must be a thought leader in their field, passionate about the user and excited to lead the team forward.
- Lead teams to create innovative and usable digital products
- Lead the development of UX deliverables that showcase the team’s thinking such as user personas, journeys, sitemaps, information architecture, and wireframes in a visually communicative way to clients.
- Actively pursue ideas that help businesses transform their digital portfolio
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience across client’s existing digital assets by producing recommendations and consultation documents
- Identify services, processes, and procedures that will enhance Flip’s UX service offerings
- Serve as liaison between internal teams and the client
- Provide advice and recommendations across all of Flip’s service lines, including immersive and enterprise level projects
The Ideal Person
- Experience in creating world-class digital interfaces and digital experiences across desktop, tablet, mobile and immersive touch points
- Understanding of latest digital trends and technologies and best practices, with the ability to apply these principles to our client’s business problems
- In depth knowledge of interactive prototyping tools such as Axure RP Pro
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of specialists
- Can quickly whip up user personas, journeys, and detailed information architecture
- The ideal person will be a fanatic of all things digital and will be willing to pitch in where needed to ensure that projects are successful and delivered on time.
- Must be a trend-setter: set the UX standard across the agency and across the region.
What will make you shine?
Above all, this person should have a natural intuition for how things should work. They should be very passionate and can lead a team in an effective manner. If you are CUA / CXA certified and have experience working in the Middle East this will be great.
Who's goimg to chew your brains?
The UX Lead will manage a team of UX specialists and will report to the Head of Digital Consulting. The UX Lead will work with both external and internal teams, including working closely with client stakeholders, and working internally with the Digital Consulting, Client Servicing and Creative teams. This person will also need to work with Senior staff across the Leo Burnett network of companies.
Climbing the ladder
If this person shoots for the stars, they might land a UX Director position.